I am working with three other people, Samantha Burton, Amelie De Kegel, and Isaac Gafanovich. I worked with Sammie and Isaac in Global Perspectives last year. We did our Component 3 together and it worked really well. All three of us were understanding about any issues we made. I felt very supported with this group and was very excited to meet with them again. We are in the same block for this class and sit next to each other. I would happily work with these people again, however we have one extra person. Amelie is a long-time friend of both mine and Sammie. She did not know anyone else in the class so we wanted to invite her to sit with us. She gets along with us already, so we figure that her joining will be no problem. She is a very musical person and has past experience with editing. This will help us put together our music video. Because of this, the four of us decided to join together for this project. The song we have chosen is "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer. We thoug...
What conventions of psychological thrillers does this movie have? This movie has lots of close ups and zooms into the main characters face. The sets and costumes are all relating to the 1950's which is where the movie is set. There is a major plot twist nearing the end of the movie, common in this genre. The main character is trapped and cannot escape, also common in this genre. There are fast cuts in between shots, like an insert, montages of weird pictures with whooshing noises, and high pitched ringing, fast paced music. What conventions of psychological thriller did this movie have that you like? This movie's plot twist had me shocked, as I truly had no idea. I also loved the main character's arc of realizing her situation, and even thought everyone around her believes she is crazy, she is actually correct. I also really liked how the sets change to show her mindset. When she is cleaning the house by herself, the window she is cleaning starts to close in and push her up...
For my Final Task, I am working with the same three people, Samantha Burton, Amelie De Kegel, and Isaac Gafanovich. I worked with Sammie and Isaac in Global Perspectives last year. We did our Component 3 together and it worked really well. All three of us were understanding about any issues we made. I felt very supported with this group and was very excited to meet with them again. We are in the same block for this class and sit next to each other. I would happily work with these people again; however, we have one extra person. Amelie is a long-time friend of both mine and Sammie. She did not know anyone else in the class so we wanted to invite her to sit with us. She gets along with us already, so we figure that her joining will be no problem. We all worked really well together for the music video, so we just figured that we can just keep it the same. Sammie ended up being a pro-editor! Amelie was great at giving us ideas for shots and camera angles. Isaac was such a team-player and h...
Comments
Post a Comment